[TYPO3-dev] config.linkVars cHash cache problem

Christian Ludwig cl at viazenetti.de
Thu Mar 14 12:46:41 CET 2013

> I set up a small example to show what I mean
> (it is attached as T3D__2013-03-14_12-08-z.t3d
> hope this works)

It did not, at least not with my mail client, so here is the TS for the
test.

Oh, and what I did not mention is, if you first open the page without
any parameter test, the menu links will lack the parameter.
So empty the cache and start e. g. with
http://localhost/index.php?id=2&test=AAA

---

# Disable cache here and it works as expected
page.config.no_cache = 0

config.linkVars = test

# Default PAGE object:
page = PAGE
page {
  10 = TEXT
  10.value (
  <h1>linkVars = test</h1>
  <h2>Menu</h2>
   When cache is enabled, the links rest in
   Test A or B depending on which test was first
   started after clearing the cache.<br>
   Now disable the cache in TS and look at the
   links generated by TYPO3. Now everything
   works fine.
  )
  20 = HMENU
  20 {