[TYPO3-dev] config.linkVars cHash cache problem

Christian Ludwig cl at viazenetti.de
Thu Mar 14 12:23:39 CET 2013

Hi again,

Popy wrote:
> I guess there is no cHash parameter in your URL, so you land on a
cached
> version of your page, that's why your parameter seems to be ignored.

As I wrote before, the cHash parameter is missing in the URL of these
pages having config.linkVars set.
I set up a small example to show what I mean (it is attached as
T3D__2013-03-14_12-08-z.t3d from TYPO3 v4.7.10, hope this works). Simply
import it to a fresh TYPO3 installation and open the frontend.

---
1. Click on "Start Test A" and you will see a parameter test=AAA in the
URL. When using the Links generated by the HMENU to "Page 1" and "Page
2" the parameter is still there with the value AAA what is fine.

2. Click on "Start Test B" what sets the parameter test=BBB. But now,
when you follow any of the links in the menu, you will end up in "Test
A" with parameter test=AAA.

3. Open the Template and disable the cache and repeat the test. Now you
will always stay in TEST A or TEST B while clicking on the links in the
menu. Only the hardcoded links to "Start Test x" will force a change of
the parameter test.
---

I know that this happens because there is no cHash generated and added
to the URL but the question is why there is no cHash and what must be
done to let TYPO3 generate the cHash and add it to the URL?

Is this a wished behavior or is it a bug?

Thanks for any help.

---
Christian