[TYPO3-dev] Gridelements / Grid contents

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Mar 14 07:51:40 CET 2013

Hello Benoit,

i use fluidcontent www.fedext.net to replace tv.

Perhaps ext:themes is also interesting for you:

https://github.com/kaystrobach?tab=repositories
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RYI1Ti3Wx8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUCoSkXxoQ4

Regards
Kay

Am 14.03.13 01:37, schrieb Benoit Chenu:
> Hi all !
>
> First of all, sorry for my bad english :)
>
> We have a small/big question about content management with typo3. For a
> long time we were using templavoila for page templating and structuring
> specific contents with CE flexforms. It always do the job but we coped to
> all its drawbacks. When fluid arrived, it was a huuuuuuuuge breath for its
> simplicity. We decided to couple it with gridelements for specifics
> contents like contents with 2, 3, 4 columns or orthers stuff and this was a
> perfect alternative to templavoila.
>
> Today we are starting a new project and we wanted to move to typo3 6.x.
> After a few test, we saw that gridelements is not compatible with typo3
> v6... So my big question is... how do you (everybody) working without this
> ext. All projects we are preforming needs to structure some contents with
> grids. Is there an alternative plugin ? an alternative way to do that ?
>
> We currently come back to typo3 4.7 just because of this, while waiting
> that gridelements v2 is realized (
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-gridelements2).
>
> Are we the only ones who face to this?

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach