[TYPO3-dev] Gridelements / Grid contents

Benoit Chenu bchenu at gaya.fr
Thu Mar 14 01:37:35 CET 2013

Hi all !

First of all, sorry for my bad english :)

We have a small/big question about content management with typo3. For a
long time we were using templavoila for page templating and structuring
specific contents with CE flexforms. It always do the job but we coped to
all its drawbacks. When fluid arrived, it was a huuuuuuuuge breath for its
simplicity. We decided to couple it with gridelements for specifics
contents like contents with 2, 3, 4 columns or orthers stuff and this was a
perfect alternative to templavoila.

Today we are starting a new project and we wanted to move to typo3 6.x.
After a few test, we saw that gridelements is not compatible with typo3
v6... So my big question is... how do you (everybody) working without this
ext. All projects we are preforming needs to structure some contents with
grids. Is there an alternative plugin ? an alternative way to do that ?

We currently come back to typo3 4.7 just because of this, while waiting
that gridelements v2 is realized (
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-gridelements2).

Are we the only ones who face to this?

Benoît Chenu, bchenu at gaya.fr
*GAYA - La Nouvelle Agence* - http://www.gaya.fr
12 bd de Sébastopol, 75004 Paris
Tel : 01 43 410 410 / Fax: 01 43 410 310
Facebook : Agence GAYA <http://www.facebook.com/Agence.GAYA>
ICQ#: 232217899