[TYPO3-dev] New 4.6.17 leads to #1359987599: jumpurl: Calculated juHash did not match the submitted juHash.

Roland Hager roland.hager at tu-berlin.de
Wed Mar 6 15:41:46 CET 2013

Hi Alexander,

Having the same issue here with 4.5.24. Pages of type "external link"
seems to go through the jumpurl processing without getting an juHash.
Thus the URLs are blocked. The provided extension didn't helped, because
it is searching for the whole URL starting with "http(s)://" but the
external links are stored without the protocol.

I added the following two lines at the beginning of the function
allowUrlsUsedInSiteContent

     $url=ltrim($url, 'http://');
     $url=ltrim($url, 'https://');

Without the protocol the extensions recognizes links to internal pages
correctly.

best regards
Roland Hager