[TYPO3-dev] Official new place for TYPOScript

Henjo Hoeksma | Stylence me at henjohoeksma.nl
Mon Mar 4 20:27:14 CET 2013

For sites I use similar setup as extbase extensions:

fileadmin/Site/

Configuration

Typoscript

Extensions

_base.ts (includes all extension specifics)
extensionname.ts

 extensionname2.ts

Library

_base.ts (includes all libs)
lib.name.ts
lib.name2.ts

setup.txt (includes Library/_base.ts)
constants.txt

TsConfig

Page
User

Resources

Private

Templates

Partials
Layouts

Public

 Stylesheet
Source

 Scss
Coffee

Javascript
Library

 Lib1

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.