[TYPO3-dev] FAL migration for file links missing?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Jun 30 18:09:26 CEST 2013

Hi Nico,

> As Francois Suter already mentioned some days ago the FAL API for doing
> this migration is not really transparent...

I'll be back working on this on Monday, I have a working script for
migration RTE magic images in an arbitrary text field, it should help
creating one for file links.

Then I'll fly to T3DD13 on Wednesday and I plan to submit my script to
the few people out there who really know FAL (they are only a handful,
and seem terribly shy). Hopefully I can validate my scripts or get them
improved.

> Anyway - if it's really the case that this is not yet implemented at all
> I would like to help!

If you can do this in the next 2-3 days I can try to get this at least
approved during T3DD13. Are you there yourself?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch