[TYPO3-dev] 4.5.19: loadTCA infinity loop/recursion

Fritz-Michael Gschwantner email at spikx.net
Fri Jun 28 12:58:25 CEST 2013

It also happens with 4.5.27. I also tested this today on a local xampp installation (under Windows) and the same problem occurs here (however on my machine, when this problem happens, the script finishes in time, it just takes very long after every 10th or so data entry).

*However*, what I didn't mention yet: there are over *37,000* data entries in that table. When I deleted all of those (in my local installation) the problem does not occur anymore. It looks like the Typo3 Backend is sometimes loading a lot of TCAs depending on the numbers of data entries in a system folder.

Is the Typo3 backend simply not usable when dealing with such a large number of data entries?