[TYPO3-dev] FAL migration for custom tables

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Jun 26 17:12:52 CEST 2013

Hi again,

> You can hook into that wizard with your own extension to migrate to
> sys_file_reference, the same way e.g. tt_content.uploads does it.

Really? EXT:install/Classes/Updates/TtContentUploadsUpdateWizard.php
does not seem to hook into anything... and I can't see any place where
EXT:install/Classes/Updates/TceformsUpdateWizard.php would allow to
modify the hard-coded $tables array in the performUpdate() method.

BTW there's a notable difference between the 2 above-mentioned wizard.
The uploads migration wizard explicitly calls the addToIndex() method:

$fileObject = $this->storage->getFile(self::FOLDER_ContentUploads . '/'
. $file);
$this->fileRepository->addToIndex($fileObject);

Why do the other wizards not do this? What's different?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch