[TYPO3-dev] How to distinguish between different save buttons?

Charles Brunet charles at cbrunet.net
Tue Jun 25 22:46:03 CEST 2013

Hi,

In a backend module written with extbase and fluid, I added standard
buttons to save, save and close, save and view, and save and add. I did it
building a custom ViewHelper, since there isn't a ViewHelper for that yet.
In the list module, it seems the only difference between those buttons are
their name.

In my controller, how can I know which button was clicked, in order to
redirect to the right action?

*Charles Brunet, B. Ing.*
Webmestre.
Étudiant au doctorat, génie électrique, Université Laval.