[TYPO3-dev] phpDoc syntax

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sat Jun 8 23:08:42 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 8-6-2013 19:21, Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> Is there any more specifix coding guideline for phpDoc in TYPO3?
>
> The TYPO3 coding guidelines simply tell to use phpDoc.
> The phpDoc Documentation says nothing about the exact syntax (where to
> use tabs/spaces and how many of them):
>
> http://www.phpdoc.org/docs/latest/for-users/phpdoc/basic-syntax.html
>
> So is this open to the developers?

CGL [1] has some guidelines for phpDoc blocks. The example contains more
information regarding spaces, letter case, etc. More examples can be
found in the core.

Usually I let PhpStorm generated the initial phpDoc block and then I
add/adjust the parameter definitions and function description.

[1]
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/CodingGuidelinesReference/PhpFileFormatting/UsingPhpdoc/Index.html

--
Jigal van Hemert