[TYPO3-dev] is FAL too picky? a lot of errors with FAL

Frans Saris franssaris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 18:45:40 CEST 2013

Hi Bernd,

Currently there are some missing parts in handling deleted files.

See:
- http://forge.typo3.org/issues/50531
- http://forge.typo3.org/issues/48182
- and releated issues...

Your probably running into the last mentioned issue here. I hope that we
find a proper solution for these issues next week during the fal code
sprint.

Maby you could add your usecase to the forge ticket as a reference?

Gr. Frans
Op 30 jul. 2013 17:50 schreef "bernd wilke" <t3ng at bernd-wilke.net> het
volgende: