[TYPO3-dev] New content element with EXTBASE - pluginSignature

S. Teuber teuber at stibes.de
Thu Jul 18 12:55:27 CEST 2013

Hi Marc,

I used the extension builder to create a new content element and switched
it
 from being a plugin to being a new CType. The extension builder put a
findAll()
in the controller, which managed to confuse me quite a bit on tuesday when
I wrote
my posting.

Just yesterday evening it occured to me that I don't need to "find all",
but just
need to access the current content object, or in your words:

> If you want to have the data of the tt_content record, fetch the
> $contentObject from the configurationManager. In array
> $contentObject->data you find the record data.

Of course that is the way to go and the solution. Thanks for pointing out
the
obvious to a developer that really needs some good nights sleep. ;)

Cheers,

Sven