[TYPO3-dev] dmmjobcontrol broken in 6.1 (&cHash empty)

Kevin Renskers info at bolhoed.net
Mon Jul 8 23:11:32 CEST 2013

Hi,

I just got a bug report that my extension dmmjobcontrol is broken in TYPO3 6.1, links to detail pages are no longer working. More precisely, they all generate the following error:

Request parameters could not be validated (&cHash empty)

It used to work fine in all previous versions and I am using the $this->cObj->getTypoLink_URL method (see https://github.com/kevinrenskers/dmmjobcontrol/blob/master/pi1/class.tx_dmmjobcontrol_pi1.php#L1035). What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Kevin Renskers