[TYPO3-dev] git/gerrit and "Changelog"

Bernhard Kraft kraft at webconsulting.at
Mon Jul 8 08:48:10 CEST 2013

Hi !

On 2013-07-06 14:04, Ernesto Baschny [cron] wrote:

> Maybe you are talking about another project and not TYPO3 CMS. Please
> specify.

In fact I was talking about direct_mail for which I tried to make some
improvements during recent weeks.

> I think the workflow ot generating the ChangeLog only on "release time"
> is the most easy one. [...]

I didn't know this. It was different at the time I worked on the core.
Back then we updated the ChangeLog for every commit.

I will talk to direct_mail project leader Ivan Dharma Kartolo if we
should switch to the core-like Changelog handling.

greetings,
Bernhard