[TYPO3-dev] conditional TCA changes

Ivano Luberti luberti at archicoop.it
Wed Jul 3 09:28:26 CEST 2013

Sadly it is not maintained anymore, I wrote to the author and he
confirmed that.
But I have used it recently and it still works most of the time: in my
case I reused its code to be called in other hooks than the ones already
defined in the extension.

In my case I needed to extend powermail backend to take into account the
field type defined in the powermail tables, so that it was rtecognized
when it had to be edited using RTE.

Il 03/07/2013 09:01, Stephen Bungert ha scritto:
> I'm not sure how much of the TCA this extension can change (I use it for
> changing field labels mainly when using extensions for something other than
> their intended purpose) but it is all done in page TS Config:
>
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/tcamanipulate
>
> Stephen

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa