[TYPO3-dev] FAL migration for file links missing?

Frans Saris franssaris at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 08:32:16 CEST 2013

> ...out there who really know FAL (they are only a handful, and seem
terribly shy). Hopefully I can validate my scripts or get them improved.

I also got some FAL issues that I very much hope to get tackled before next
release so the filesystem and database keep in sync. Setting delete flag
after deleting a file https://review.typo3.org/#/c/20982/ and would like to
get some thoughts on this one "File-Indexer doesn't flag missing files as
deleted" http://forge.typo3.org/issues/48182 so I can create a patch for
that one.
Who do I need to take to at T3DD to get some nice directions for getting
such changes in?

gr. Frans