[TYPO3-dev] sr_feuser_register - info mail on submit.

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 13:58:56 CET 2013

Hi,

Questions regarding sr_feuser_register (3.0.1).

When setting up the extension you have the option to set:

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1 {
	enableEmailOnRegister = 1
	enableAdminReview = 1
}

And by doing so an mail is sent to the admin when form-submitted, and
when the admin approve or refuse the user - the user receive an email
with info.

Is it possible to sent and info mail to the user on submit before the
admin has approved/refused the user. Just a simple mail with "we have
received you request we will look at you subscription within x-hours".

Is this possible? I Have looked into the constants.ts and manuals, but
didn't find anything. If it is not implemented I’ll be glad to do so and
submitting a patch to the repository.

--
Best Regards
Tomas Norre Mikkelsen