[TYPO3-dev] Extension Manager - Changes in ext_emconf.php on upload to TER

Dirk Wenzel wenzel at webfox03.de
Thu Jan 31 12:42:32 CET 2013

Hi,
recently I did upload an extension to TER by extension manager (TYOP3
version 4.7.7) for the first time and now I ask myself which changes on
ext_emconf.php are done by EM.

Before uploading I had some constraints in it:

'version' => '0.3.2',
	'constraints' =>
	array (
		'depends' =>
		array (
			'extbase' => '1.3',
			'fluid' => '1.3',
			'typo3' => '4.5-0.0.0',
			'static_info_tables' => '2.0.0',
			//'static_info_tables_extbase' => '1.1.0',
		),
		'conflicts' =>
		array (
		),
		'suggests' =>
		array (
		),
	),
Now, after downloading version 0.3.4 into another instance I can't find
the dependencies for fluid, extbase and static_info_tables anymore.
Did EM strip some dependencies?
(I tested the extension in a 6.0dev instance and downloaded it as a zip
from it too)

Thank's in advance
Dirk