[TYPO3-dev] Fluid - or WATE

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Fri Jan 11 18:24:47 CET 2013

Hello !

On 01/11/2013 03:45 PM, Jigal van Hemert wrote:

> In general the answer is that at the moment you need a solution you look
> around for an existing solution which fits your needs. If nothing exists
> the easiest solution is to create your own.

I think sometimes people think: "Hey. I want to have an CMS." Look at
TYPO3 and notice that it doesn't fit their needs. Which is obviously
wrong. TYPO3 fits any needs :) The just didn't have enought time to dig
into TYPO3.

Maybe the same is true for the problem of finding a template wife for
TYPO3 ...

Anyways ... I thin WIFE is some new cool acronym which surely can get
used - may it be some new XML or Java technology or another TYPO3
content object.

greetings,
Bernhard