[TYPO3-dev] showing error message in the backend

Daniel Siepmann daniel.siepmann at typo3.org
Sun Feb 17 05:20:11 CET 2013

Are you using extbase and fluid?
Then you can use the ViewHelper do show the FlashMessage.

Anyway you have to show the messages. With the above code you just add
them. You don't show them.
You have to display the messages in the Template.
Take a look at the ViewHelper inside typo3/sysext/fluid/Classes/ViewHelper ...

--
Daniel Siepmann
TYPO3 Editorial Team Co-Leader

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!