[TYPO3-dev] showing error message in the backend

Ivano Luberti luberti at archicoop.it
Sun Feb 17 02:33:40 CET 2013

Hello, just finished to write a backend extension everything works as
expected except of showing result messages in the backend.
I have seen from documentation the I have to write something like this
  for showing flash messages

             $debugMessage='message text';
             $message = t3lib_div::makeInstance('t3lib_FlashMessage',
$debugMessage, 'Errore nella notifca della pubblicazione',
             t3lib_FlashMessage::ERROR);

             t3lib_FlashMessageQueue::addMessage($message);

if i debug the code it seems everything is executed correctly and from
documentation seems that nothing has to be done client side.

TIA for any suggestion