[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-ect] Announcing TER cleanup process

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue Feb 5 12:00:50 CET 2013

Perhaps we can join forces with the jQuery team and use their genius
work for the jquery plugins - i'd like to see this solved :D

Am 03.02.13 12:20, schrieb Tolleiv Nietsch:
> Hi,
>
> Adrien Crivelli schrieb:
>>
>> Was it ever considered to change the publishing workflow of extension ?
>> Using svn/git tags seem to be much simpler for developers.
>
> most complicated part related to the TER stuff is not the feature-wishes
> but the man-power behind that tool. The T3O team is happy to have at
> least one motivated enthusiast (Thomas) who's able to make some
> improvements in the tool. Pushing out large features like the one you
> described would require a real team behind it (which we don't have at
> the moment).
>
> If you've ambitions to help with the TER feel free to get in contact
> with Thomas Löffler, Ben v. Ende or me.
>
> Cheers,
> Tolleiv

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach