[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-ect] Announcing TER cleanup process

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Sun Feb 3 12:20:05 CET 2013

Hi,

Adrien Crivelli schrieb:

> Was it ever considered to change the publishing workflow of extension ?
> Using svn/git tags seem to be much simpler for developers.

most complicated part related to the TER stuff is not the feature-wishes
but the man-power behind that tool. The T3O team is happy to have at
least one motivated enthusiast (Thomas) who's able to make some
improvements in the tool. Pushing out large features like the one you
described would require a real team behind it (which we don't have at
the moment).

If you've ambitions to help with the TER feel free to get in contact
with Thomas Löffler, Ben v. Ende or me.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--