[TYPO3-dev] Extbase disrespect hidden and deleted status

Marc Bastian Heinrichs typo3 at mbh-web.de
Mon Dec 23 14:16:45 CET 2013

Hey,

jep, eID scripts are for avoiding loading the frontend.

But you are doing frontend requests, so you need a frontend
environment to make TYPO3 and Extbase/Fluid work correct.

I would suggest to use a own page type to call the ajax actions of
your extbase plugins instead of building a frontend environment
on your own in the eID script.

Best
Marc Bastian