[TYPO3-dev] Extbase disrespect hidden and deleted status

Dirk Wenzel wenzel at webfox03.de
Sun Dec 22 18:55:44 CET 2013

Hi,
today I asked quite the same question on the typo3v4mvc mailing list.

@Philipp: I think the main goal of the eID script is to avoid loading
the frontend.

I guess the 'enable fields settings' are not being respected when not in
frontend context. There should be a way to detect this and adjust the
query. I just couldn't figure out how.

Cheers Dirk