[TYPO3-dev] Extbase 1:1 relation enable fields and deleted

Manuel Beyeler manuel.beyeler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 11:50:19 CEST 2013

Thanks for all your help.

Finally I did something like this in the Repository of ObjectType2:

$query = $this->createQuery();
$query->getQuerySettings()->setIgnoreEnableFields(TRUE);

$result = $query->matching($query->equals('objecttype1.uid',
$objecttype1Instance))->execute();

Therefore I had to add the Property ObjetType2.objectType1 which was not
nessesary by now. To fetch the ObjectType2 directly was not possible
because as far as I know I can't access the UID of the property
ObjectType1.objectType2 if it gets not loaded from the DB by extbase
directly.

Manuel