[TYPO3-dev] pdf generation

Henjo Hoeksma | Stylence me at henjohoeksma.nl
Fri Aug 2 19:07:09 CEST 2013

My preference is wkhtmltopdf [1], a small server application that works
very well with most default html/css templates.
It's way faster than tcpdf for example and it is way easier to do
templating for it. I love the Snappy [2] library of this as it is very easy
to integrate this in an extbase extension and since some time now working
nice with Composer as well.

Take a look at Snappy first to get a feeling how to implement it.

[1] https://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/
[2] https://github.com/KnpLabs/snappy

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.