[TYPO3-dev] Overwrite page-title in navigation with extension

Christian Futterlieb christian at futterlieb.ch
Fri Aug 2 13:19:28 CEST 2013

Hi Cornel

With the extension titletag [1] you can override the title of any page.

For example:

plugin.tx_titletag.overridePagetitle.cObject = USER
plugin.tx_titletag.overridePagetitle.cObject {
     userFunc = tx_myextension->getPageTitle
}

It works even with USER_INT cObjects, just keep two important things in
mind if you do this:
1. Site performance (!)
2. Escape (htmlspecialchars) the output of any _INT cObject yourself

I hope this could help you.

Regards, Christian

[1] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/titletag