[TYPO3-dev] GSoC Mentor Meetup 01

Tobias Liebig tobias.liebig at typo3.org
Thu Apr 18 18:15:33 CEST 2013

Hej GSoC-mentors,

thanks for your votes on doodle.

*students*
I noticed some students voted on doodle, too.
Yes, this meeting will be public and free to join for everybody.
But i want to let you know this meeting ('mentor meetup') will be
	*ONLY about organizational stuff for the prospective MENTORS of our org*
	(tasks of a mentor during the summer; next steps; how we will organize the proposal review process).
I hope you are not offended, but we won't have time for your (students) questions and concerns in this meeting.
As Google only allows up to 10 people per hangout, we will need to give preference to then mentors.
We will discuss your project proposals on google melange after you submitted them. If you or we feel like wanting to do a hangout together then, we can do so for sure. But we will decide on that later.

Whenever you have questions about GSoC, you can ask us on IRC, the typo3-gsoc maillinglist or at gsoc at typo3.org.

*prospective mentors*:
I like to do our meeting on
	*Wednesday, April 24th at 18:00*

As some won't have time on wednesday i will do a second call for them on
	*Thursday, April 25th at 16:30*

I think we will do it on Google Hangout I will post the URL here in time.

kind regards
   tobias