[TYPO3-dev] Custom tt_content CType using File AbstractionLayer (FAL)

Andreas Kiessling andreas.kiessling at web.de
Tue Apr 16 22:21:34 CEST 2013

Hi,

Am 16.04.13 21:46, schrieb Christian Ludwig:
> Hi,
>
> Mattias wrote:
> I would also advice you to take a look into this documentation as well:
> http://wiki.typo3.org/FAL
>
> Thank you for the link, this helped me out with another problem I had in
> an extension reading the media field of a page.
> But I could not find any information about my problem. I make an 1:1
> copy of tt_content type 'textpic' but the images path is not resolved
> like it is in 'textpic'.
>
> ---

Your problem seems to be this one:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/46067 and some additional info in
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/46090

If you don't want to rely on some "backwards compatibility" stuff, have
a look at the content element uploads. The rendering is done there
through the content object FILES
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TyposcriptReference/ContentObjects/Files/Index.html

HTH,
Andreas