[TYPO3-dev] Custom tt_content CType using File AbstractionLayer (FAL)

Christian Ludwig cl at viazenetti.de
Tue Apr 16 21:46:10 CEST 2013

Hi,

Mattias wrote:
I would also advice you to take a look into this documentation as well:
http://wiki.typo3.org/FAL

Thank you for the link, this helped me out with another problem I had in
an extension reading the media field of a page.
But I could not find any information about my problem. I make an 1:1
copy of tt_content type 'textpic' but the images path is not resolved
like it is in 'textpic'.

---
Christian