[TYPO3-dev] Re: extension upload to TER under TYPO3 6.0

Elmar Hinz t3elmar at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 15 23:02:59 CEST 2013

> uploadExtensionToTer $this->getPathToBackend() =
> /var/www/web50/web/typo3conf/ext/ext1/Cool/Modules/Ext/Services/../../Typo3ExtensionUtils/bin/t3xutils.phar

Yes, ext calls the program as binary, because the licences don't match, to call the libraries directly.

But, you asked how you could debug Typo3ExtensionUtils itself, without ext and phar involved.

<quote>
However the failure must be inside of t3xutils.phar. I cannot debug the
phar file. Do you have another development version which consists of PHP
files only?
</quote>

To do that you start at a point, where ext and phar are not in your way.
Or do you expect the the failure is in the phar packing itself?

Regards

Elmar