[TYPO3-dev] Getting started with Extbase/Fluid programming

Dirk Wenzel wenzel at webfox03.de
Mon Apr 8 17:20:19 CEST 2013

Hi Elmar,
your answer to Matthias' post seems to me inapproriate polemic and not
very helpful for the initial question. To put it short: snoty.

I hope to see people being encouraged on this list not intimidated.
Why don't you provide your knowledge in a friendly and neutral way? BTW:
Chris' question was not 'why not start using extbase/fluid' but 'how to
get started'

Dirk