[TYPO3-dev] RealURL bug tracker goes to Forge

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Wed Sep 26 10:48:20 CEST 2012

Hi,

>> ben van 't ende wrote:
>>> great! i guess the mantis project can be closed then, right? i am not
>>> sure who
>>> could do that.
>> I only wish I could also switch to Git without Gerrit & CLA for RealURL...
>
> IMHO there is no need for CLA to use our GIT infrastructure.

There is no need for CLA. You get a Git + Gerrit access for your
project. Gerrit is kind of a "double push" but at the same time it's
just a matter of going to Gerrit and clicking the +2 push/submit after
your "commit", not a big deal.

Perhaps Gerrit may be bypassed, I don't know.

Kind Regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6