[TYPO3-dev] RealURL bug tracker goes to Forge

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Sep 26 10:40:32 CEST 2012

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb am 26.09.2012 10:31:
> Hi!
>
> ben van 't ende wrote:
>> great! i guess the mantis project can be closed then, right? i am not
>> sure who
>> could do that.
>
> I only wish I could also switch to Git without Gerrit & CLA for RealURL...

IMHO there is no need for CLA to use our GIT infrastructure.

And AFAIK you might also get direct commit access to refs/heads to your
own project, which would allow you to commit directly to your branches
(sort-of bypassing Gerrit). Please post your request here:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-git/issues

Cheers,
Ernesto