[TYPO3-dev] Sessions and the "fe_typo_user" cookie

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Thu Sep 20 12:57:28 CEST 2012

I seem to remember that there is an extension called cookie shy that only
sets the FE cookie when someone logs in so as to comply with EU cookie laws.

Maybe this is what you want?

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/cookieshy

Stephen

news:mailman.1.1348122641.24916.typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org...