[TYPO3-dev] RealURL bug tracker goes to Forge

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Oct 2 12:02:04 CEST 2012

Hi Helmut and Dmitry,

I'm wondering.. you already have pushed sth. to Gerrit, Dmitry, haven't you?

> You setup must be exactly the same as for the core. You cannot directly
> push to git.typo3.org but need to push to review.typo3.org
To be precise, git.typo3.org will work, too, as it is the same host. The
protocol and port matter (ssh to 29418).

> If you have the permissions to drectly push to a branch, you can then do:
> git push origin HEAD:refs/heads/master
which is the long version for
> git push origin HEAD:master
or
> git push
if you're on a local branch that already exists on the server (the very
first commit needs explicit push to master branch).

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks