[TYPO3-dev] RealURL bug tracker goes to Forge

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Tue Oct 2 10:25:18 CEST 2012

Hi!

On 02.10.12 09:15, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> [remote "origin"]
>           fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
>           url = git://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/realurl.git
>           pushurl = ssh://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/realurl.git

> When I try to commit, my ssh public key is not accepted:

You setup must be exactly the same as for the core. You cannot directly
push to git.typo3.org but need to push to review.typo3.org

Also make sure that you set up your username *and* port for the
connection correctly.

I have the following in my ssh config:

Host review.typo3.org
         User helhum
         IdentityFile ~/.ssh/typo3
         Port 29418

And this in my ~/.gitconfig:

[url "ssh://review.typo3.org"]
         pushInsteadOf = git://git.typo3.org

If you have the permissions to drectly push to a branch, you can then do:

git push origin HEAD:refs/heads/master

Everyone else can only push to

git push origin HEAD:refs/for/master

and then the respective change will show up in the gerrit review interface.

Works nicely ;) https://review.typo3.org/15237

Kind regards,
Helmut

--