[TYPO3-dev] RealURL bug tracker goes to Forge

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 09:15:38 CEST 2012

Hi!

Steffen Gebert wrote:

> Hi Dmitry,
>
> I've just moved the RealURL SVN to Git.
>
> Please
> * check, whether permissions are set up correctly so that you can bypass
> the review workflow (otherwise I have to check with Peter, I'm not so
> deep into the permissions config)

I think I need a little more help :)

I cloned the repo, this is ok. Next I changed ./.git/config to look like:

=====================
[core]
         repositoryformatversion = 0
         filemode = true
         bare = false
         logallrefupdates = true
         ignorecase = true
[remote "origin"]
         fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
         url = git://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/realurl.git
         pushurl = ssh://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/realurl.git
[branch "master"]
         remote = origin
         merge = refs/heads/master
[user]
         email = dmitry at typo3.org
=====================

Added only pushurl and user/email.

When I try to commit, my ssh public key is not accepted:

=====================
Atlas:~/Projects/TYPO3/RealURL$ git ci -m 'Testing git repo'
[master 327324f] Testing git repo
  1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)
Atlas:~/Projects/TYPO3/RealURL$ git push origin master
Warning: Permanently added the RSA host key for IP address '91.184.35.4' to
the list of known hosts.
Identity added: /Users/dima/.ssh/id_rsa (/Users/dima/.ssh/id_rsa)
Permission denied (publickey).

Possibly public key is not on the remote side. Should I send it to you by
email?

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Simplicity will save the world.