[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-typo3org] How to discontinue svn.typo3.org?

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 04:36:34 CEST 2012

Hi

I'm strongly in favor to push git as replacement of svn (and not as an
additional option).

The workflow you suggest seems simple but effective. It would also allow to
sort out which extension is out of date (not migrated). So as a "side
effect" I would also suggest to remove the non-migrated projects from TER,
or at least mark them as "not developped anymore".

Also, and sligthly out-of-topic, I find the new jQuery plugins
infrastructure<http://blog.jquery.com/2011/12/08/what-is-happening-to-the-jquery-plugins-site/>interesting.
In particular it delegates the code hosting to github
(potential "economy" for git.typo3.org ?).

Cheers,

Adrien