[TYPO3-dev] 6.0 Breaking change Toolbaritems

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Nov 29 13:43:24 CET 2012

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb am 29.11.2012 11:12:

> (...)
> I will post a fix proposal to the extdeveval issue tracker.

Done:

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/43444

Will coordinate with Olly Hader to release a new version of extdeveval soon.

> Anyhow, this is "only" a problem with PHP<5.2.7 and *not* backwards
> compatible. But to solve it, it requires (a tiny) change in extensions.
> But at least the modified extension will still work on any TYPO3 which
> includes auto-loading functionality.

If you know of other extensions that are breaking in this situation,
please let me know so that we can work out solutions for them. As far as
I understand now, there is nothing else the Compat-Layer can do in this
situation, sadly as we AFAIK cannot "intercept" the include_once's being
done directly on class files (in the wild).

Cheers,
Ernesto