[TYPO3-dev] 6.0 Breaking change Toolbaritems

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Nov 28 09:35:18 CET 2012

Hi,

indeed, I am also still getting the fatal error as I described in
September when installing extdeveval.

So this seems not to be solved yet. Kay, you are probably also using PHP
5.3.3 (Debian Squeeze?), which is only "softly" supported (minimum
required is 5.3.7).

But maybe we can get some work done to make it "fully" work with 5.3.3
also, considering Debian Squeeze is still stable and heavily used.

Cheers,
Ernesto