[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.0.0-alpha1 doesn't render plugins (CType: list)

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Mon May 28 19:22:50 CEST 2012

Some further information on this,
and it's very weird, imho.

1.) Call FE: Plugins are not rendered.
2.) Call "Log" in the Backend to see errors etc.
3.) Call FE: Plugins _ARE_ rendered.
4.) Clear all cached in BE.

After I access/call the "log" in the backend,
the frontend seems to be okay again, but as soon
as I clear the caches in the backend, the plugins
in the frontend won't be rendered again.

Not sure what this tells us ...

Any idea?

Thanks,
Thomas