[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.0.0-alpha1 doesn't render plugins (CType: list)

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Sun May 27 00:22:51 CEST 2012

Hi Philipp,

I don't see a PHP error, the HTML output in the frontend
is just missing, only the <div/> wrapper is rendered.

In my case this happens with a custom Extbase extension
but it happens also with the well known "news" extension.

In the case of my extension it also seems that the controller,
which is responsible for rendering the output, doesn't get
included, because a simple "print 'test';" in the controller
file, doesn't give any output as well.

Thanks,
Thomas