[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.0.0-alpha1 doesn't render plugins (CType: list)

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Sun May 27 00:08:35 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas,

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:

> am I doing something wrong, or does version 6a1
> not render frontend plugins at all?

There should be a PHP error in case of a failure.

Could you please name an extension that does not work any more?
Or show sample code a http://gist.github.com/.

> Is it a known bug/unfinished task?

Not to my knowledge. Some plugin will not run any more do to further
cleanups, removing of deprecated methods, etc.

> I'm running on PHP 5.4.1.

That might be an issue as well. Please test and report any errors with
PHP 5.4.x

Cheers
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!