[TYPO3-dev] ext_conf_template.txt for IRRE

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Fri May 11 09:43:51 CEST 2012

I didn't add a page id in the extension manager config. I just made it
possible for people to use other pages apart from the storage page.

The actual page id to use can then be set via pagetsconfig, and this means
that every site or sub-sites even can have their own storage pages. If you
set it in the extesnion manager config, then every site will use that value.

"Robert Wildling" <robertwildling at gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1336720821.19542.typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org...
> Thanks, Stephen!
>
> I read all about these markers - whether I understood everything is a
> different question :-)
>
> How can a variable that is configured via the ext-manager
> (ext_conf_template.txt) be read into a ###PAGE_TSCONFIG_IDLIST###?
>
> Would be great if you could give me a hint!
>
> Thanks,
> Robert
>

>> You can set this in page TS config, and then use other markers instead of
>> current page, like ###PAGE_TSCONFIG_IDLIST### which is a comma sep. list
>> of
>> page ids where records are stored.
>>
>> See this page:
>>
>> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tca/4.6.0/view/1/3/
>>
>> and search for "foreign_table_where"
>>
>> Stephen.
>>

>> "Robert Wildling"<robertwildling at gmail.com>  schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> news:mailman.1.1336664747.22559.typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org...
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'd like to define a sysfolder for certain inputs via ExtManager, so i
>>> put
>>> this line in ext_conf_template.txt:
>>>

>>> # cat=basic/enable/10; type=integer; label=Select Keywords Folder:
>>> Define
>>> the PID of the SysFolder where the keywords are stored.
>>> keywordsFolder = 0
>>>

>>> Now I would like to use that value in the ext_tables.php in conjunction
>>> with a multi-select field, where new values could be stored via IRRE.
>>> (The
>>> goal is to store those values eventually in one place only and not over
>>> various pages.)
>>>
>>> So I replace the ###CURRENT_PID### marker with the line that is read
>>> from
>>> the localconf.php:
>>>
>>> $tempColumns = array (
>>> 'tx_rwkeywords_id' =>  array (
>>> 'label' =>  'Keywords',
>>> 'config' =>  array ('wizards' =>  array(
>>> 'add' =>  array(
>>> 'pid'      =>  '"' . $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extConf']['rwkeywords'] .
>>> '"',
>>> ),
>>> ),
>>> 'list' =>  array(
>>> '...
>>> 'params' =>  array(
>>> 'pid'   =>  '"' . $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extConf']['rwkeywords'] .
>>> '"',
>>> ),
>>> ),
>>> 'edit' =>  array(
>>> ),
>>> ),
>>> )
>>> ),
>>> );
>>>

>>> Unfortunately this doesn't work.
>>> Is it at all possible to use values from ext_conf_template.txt for
>>> dynamic
>>> IRRE-configurations in certain TCA-fields?
>>>
>>> (I know about ###STORAGE_PID### and the other setting, but i would like
>>> not to depend on a storage folder...)
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>> Regards,