[TYPO3-dev] ext_conf_template.txt for IRRE

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Fri May 11 09:38:54 CEST 2012

I did this for my portfolio extension:

sb_portfolio

Have a look at the TCA file in that extension and then you can see how I
used the markers.

In page ts config you write something like this:

TCEFORM.tx_sbportfolio_items.client.PAGE_TSCONFIG_IDLIST = n

That is for my portfolio's client field. It then uses the value of
PAGE_TSCONFIG_IDLIST to populate a select field.

n can with this particular marker can be a list of more than one page id:

TCEFORM.tx_sbportfolio_items.client.PAGE_TSCONFIG_IDLIST = 1,2,45,128

I never found any form of recursion to check subpages, so you really do have
to enter every page in pagetsconfig.

Stephen.

news:<mailman.1.1336720821.19542.typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org>...