[TYPO3-dev] ext_conf_template.txt for IRRE

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Fri May 11 09:12:03 CEST 2012

You can set this in page TS config, and then use other markers instead of
current page, like ###PAGE_TSCONFIG_IDLIST### which is a comma sep. list of
page ids where records are stored.

See this page:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tca/4.6.0/view/1/3/

and search for "foreign_table_where"