[TYPO3-dev] phpStorm - inline comments moved by one tab after code line

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Fri May 4 03:55:27 CEST 2012

I couldn't agree more with you, we need a consistent layout for the whole
project, because code writing style is very important. And there are
several rules that I am not really comfortable with, but I will comply with
them anyway, because the effort on my part is worth it
(boolean capitalization for instance doesn't make much sense to me, but
doesn't hurt either).

But I must admit that this indentation thing really bothers me more than
others... that's probably from the fact that I have never seen it in any
kind of language, or any kind of projects. That really seems like it's
coming out of nowhere. That's why I was trying to convince myself by
looking for the original reason of this rule. I guess it will just take
time to get used to it...